Merek Hotel: Kimpton (di luar Amerika)
Lokasi: Inggris Raya, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Nomor pekerjaan: R202979
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Luggage Porter to join their 5* team.
A “London Hotel Like No Other”, Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury’s Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are offering an hourly rate paying £11.05 per hour.
Our hotel is open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts across Nights - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in it for you as our Luggage Porter:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company - which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True Hospitality for Good’. Our Luggage Porters enjoys a range of benefits including
- £22,984 salary (£11.05 per hour) plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers)
- Season ticket loan
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and financial wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly wellbeing initiatives plus medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurants (Galvin Bar & Grill, Burr & Co, Palm Court and Fitz’s Bar)
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive rewards & recognition for outstanding work!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities
- Access to HIT Apprenticeships
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year!
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can:
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter
Being one of the first points of contact with our guests, our Luggage Porters will welcome guests in a friendly and warm manner and be there to deliver their luggage to and from their rooms when requested. You will need to collect, record and receipt the storage of guest’s luggage, as well as providing a warm and genuine experience for the guest’s arrival and departure.
What we need from you..
As well as having excellent communication skills and a positive and friendly personality, our Luggage Porters will also need:
- Previous front office experience in a hotel environment.
- Great knowledge of the local area in order to make recommendations.
- Take pride in presentation and be self-aware.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Luggage Porter then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.