Merek Hotel: voco
Lokasi: Inggris Raya, Inggris, Oxford
Hotel: voco ™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Nomor pekerjaan: R194195
voco Oxford Spires are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the growing Kitchen Team
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
We are Looking for Kitchen Porter who can commit to a minimum, 40 Hours a week.
We are paying £9.60 per hour, every hour worked paid! - LIVE IN ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What’s in for you as a Kitchen Porter (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £9.60 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid! £19,968.00 per annum
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Your day to day
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food to all guests, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Kitchen Porter you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Experience working in a Kitchen environment in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.