Hotel Waralaba - Tuan Rumah Sarapan
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United States, Texas, Taylor
Hotel: Taylor - (AUSTY)
Nomor pekerjaan: FRAUSTY2151
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We are an Award-winning hotel looking for an additional team member to join our team. The Breakfast host starts early and gets out early, enough to enjoy the remainder of your day. You will have to work some weekends but will still be able to make 11:00am services. We are looking for a people person who wants to interact with our amazing guests.
Your day to day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Striving to make every Breakfast truly memorable for our guests by serving up high standards with our signature flare
● Owning your kitchen, keeping it well stocked and making sure it’s always a clean and safe place to work
● Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties when the team needs you
● Minimizing waste and keeping your supervisor or duty manager in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
What we need from you
● The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
● A good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
● The flexibility to work weekend, and holiday shifts
● Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family. If you want to work one or two shifts a week, we would love to talk with you! If you're looking for five that would be GREAT as well.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.