Merek Hotel: Kimpton (di luar Amerika)
Lokasi: Inggris Raya, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R200948
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Doorperson to join their 5* team.
A “London Hotel Like No Other”, Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury’s Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are offering an hourly rate paying £11.50 per hour.
Our hotel is open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in it for you as our Doorperson:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company - which means global opportunities! We are a market leader with the aim of delivering ‘True Hospitality for Good’. Our Doorperson enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £23,920 salary (£11.50 per hour) plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers)
- Season ticket loan
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and financial wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly wellbeing initiatives plus medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- 50% off F&B in our restaurants (Galvin Bar & Grill, Burr & Co, Palm Court and Fitz’s Bar)
- Recognition through our Bravo programme – Where you can give and receive rewards & recognition for outstanding work!
- Continual Learning & Development opportunities
- Access to HIT Apprenticeships
- Employee of the month programme
- Exciting social events throughout the year!
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can:
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
Our Doorperson ensures the Door is manned and opened for all guests and they are greeted in a warm and friendly manner. You will be visible in the hotel lobby and have a unique and outgoing personality so that people can interact to ask for advice and guidance from the moment that they come into the Reception area. Our Doorperson acts as guest liaison, by keeping up to date with facilities in the hotel and the local area, as well as overseeing the wellbeing of guests, taking note of who is entering or exiting the hotel.
What we need from you..
The Doorperson has a significant influence on the guests first impression of the hotel, therefor they need to be warm, friendly, and passionate about the hotel and local area as we as:
- Have a unique and outgoing personality
- Have previous Front Office experience in a hotel environment,
- Have knowledge of Opera or a similar PMS.
- Extremely knowledgeable on local area and attractions
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Doorperson then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.