Server Perjamuan (Penuh Waktu) - Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
Merek Hotel: Holiday Inn
Lokasi: Amerika Serikat, Texas, San Antonio
Hotel: Holiday Inn - San Antonio-Riverwalk (SATRW)
Nomor pekerjaan: R188977
JOIN OUR TEAM AND RECEIVE A $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Do you see yourself as a Banquet Server? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, painting or gardening, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk is located in the center of downtown San Antonio. Our hotel is nestled along the beautiful banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk, as well as steps away from beautiful historical landmarks in the downtown area.
Your day to day
Your day to day duties may include:
- Perform pre- and post-shift side work; set-up, condiments, etc.
- Serve menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order; time the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Respond to guest inquiries and special requests promptly and professionally to ensure guest satisfaction; notify supervisor of guest complaints or unusual situations.
- Clear tables after service. Remove trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include assisting with set up and break down of function space, and plating of meals.
What we need from you
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of banquet operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds (tables, chairs, trays, etc.)
- Moving about the function areas.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, wait staff, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are used frequently.
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.