Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Switzerland, Geneva, Geneve
Switzerland, Geneva, Geneva
Hôtel: InterContinental - Geneve (GVAHA)
Job number: EMEAA35548
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travelers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your day to day
Join us as our new Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
For InterContinental Genève and Crowne Plaza Geneva, your main duties will be to:
- Manage the entire recruitment activity of your scope: from the definition of the need to the advice to the manager on the final choice of the candidate,
- Develop a close collaboration with HR team and Operational Managers in order to understand their needs and define an adapted talent strategy,
- Create a strong employer brand and develop an employer branding strategy via various channels (social networks, career fair etc),
- Initiate transversal recruitment projects such as the enhancement of the employer brand and the implementation of new recruitment tools and processes,
- Contribute to various topics related to the attractiveness of talent and the retention of our colleagues.
What we need from you
You have a Higher Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or Human Resources. A previous experience in a similar position within a hotel establishment is highly desirable, as well as knowledge of hotel operations.
You are fluent in French and English. Mastering German or another foreign language of one of our target markets (China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
This position is opened for Swiss citizens and EU passport holders.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us: all applications are welcome.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us and apply or send us your application.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.