Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
Marque de l'hôtel : Hotel Indigo
Lieu : Singapour, Singapour
Hôtel : Singapour Katong (SINKI), 86 East Coast Road, 428788
Numéro du poste : 117207
Hotel Indigo colleagues are the people at the center of every new story. They make all guests feel welcome in the neighbourhood and at home in the hotel. At Hotel Indigo® we deliver inspired service. Our guest are explorers. A discerning set of individuals who bring their curiosity, uniqueness, and informality to everything they do in life. They are people who approach travel as an opportunity to expand their mind, learn new things, and create memories they can share that last a lifetime.
Hotel Indigo colleagues are warm, personal, and unscripted.They embrace the individuality and diversity of everyone. They enjoy iconic, worldly locations and are drawn to discovering what makes each of them unique. They are inspiring storytellers who inject positivity into their environment. They combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication.
Join us as a Senior Housekeeping Supervisor in Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Works with Assistant Manager, Housekeeping in the preparation and management of the annual departmental operating budget.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increasing productivity.
- Responsible for Housekeeping inventory, managing cost and usage.
- Assist with third party vendor induction and support in managing the performance of third party vendors
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures in relation to:
o Bedroom service
o Bathroom service
o Valet service
o Cleaning service
o Linen maintenance
- Recommended changes to these standards and training needs on an ongoing basis
- Solve employee grievances
- Ensure consistency within the department
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over
- Distribution and collection of keys
- Management of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems
- Perform Room allocations
- Perform Room inspections
- Prioritise arrival rooms
- Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements
- Ensure guest valet is processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate special projects (example: site rooms, vermin control, window and carpet cleaning, room inventories)
- Manage all special requests made by guests
- Management of lost property for the hotel
- Ensure you have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities
- Manage storage areas
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Complete stock takes as required
- Maintain stock levels
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
Qualifications and requirements
High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent and 2 years’ housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including
- Duty Meals
- Birthday Off
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50^% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow Opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Hotel Indigo brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Hotel Indigo and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.