Superviseur de restaurant
Marque de l'hôtel : Hôtel Indigo
Lieu : États-Unis, Illinois, Naperville
Hôtel : Naperville Riverwalk (CHINS), 120 Water Street, 60540
Job number: 106523
Supervise the service and delivery of menu items in assigned restaurant ensuring a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to federal, state and local regulations concerning health safety or other compliance requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Train and schedule employees to ensure proper coverage. Monitor performance and recommend corrective action. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
· Respond in a prompt and professional manner to guest requests and complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
· Oversee cash handling and check/credit policies and procedures.
· Inspect restaurant daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation and cleanliness.
· Conduct pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events. Review daily specials.
· Ensure side work duties are complete and tables are set before, during and after operating hours.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
· May routinely greet guests, serve food and beverage, and take reservations and maintain reservations book if applicable.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year food service experience in a full service restaurant or similar setting. Some college or supervisory experience preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
· Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
· Moving about the outlet(s)
· Handling food objects and products
· Bending, stooping, kneeling
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with customers and employees
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork, scheduling, and giving and receiving instructions.
· Mathematical skills, including basic math, cash handling, are utilized frequently.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
· Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.