Marque de l'hôtel: InterContinental Hotels
Lieu: Singapour, Central Singapore, Singapour
Hôtel: InterContinental - Singapore (SINHB)
Numéro d'emploi : EMEAA27718
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
- Promote the Hotel’s Rooms and F&B products and services with high level of product and service knowledge
- Engage in suggestive up-selling products and services offered by the Hotel to maximize revenue opportunities
- Record and process Rooms and F&B reservations communications from guests, travel agents and other platforms with booking information input accurately
- Quoting and recommending suitable package for potential guest
- Agility to handled services and request effectively and efficiently
- Manage “no show” reservations by investigation and recording of same
- Created, update and maintain Groups booking and billing information
- Maintain knowledge of Rooms and F&B special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Prepare reports as requested (e.g. to travel agents, business houses etc)’ to track future rooms availability, revenue and occupancy
- Working collaboratively with Front Office and F&B Team for compliance and quality assurance expectations
- Support other responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
What we need from you
- 1 year related experience or 6 months experience in reservations/ front office or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of reservations systems – Opera 5 Property Management system and Weeloy Table Management
- Highly detail oriented individuals with exceptional organizational skills and able to handle multi priorities under pressure
- Good writing skills
- Able to interact with mandarin speaking guest
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salaryand benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Flexi Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going tocareers.ihg.com