Manager/Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Marque de l'hôtel: IHG Corporate Office
Lieu: Chine continentale, Shanghai, Shanghai
Numéro d'emploi : CORPORATE05311
- Provide talent sourcing, systems and solutions to support IHG Supporting Center in Greater China.
- Responsible for recruitment support for both Hotels and Corporate, as well as for participating and implementing talent resourcing programs and policy.
- Effectively use the IHG recruiting tools and system for the overall candidate management process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Director, Talent Acquisition and department heads to identify the hiring needs annually and develop sourcing solution to meet these needs. Manage the overall attraction, selection and offer process for both hotels and Corporate
- Work on the candidate’s cycle including the proactive research of the talent mapping data for our hotels and support center, prequalifying of the candidates through various channels and tracking the status of top performers in the market
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships both with Support Center function managers and with all function BPs meeting and where possible exceeding their expectations of the resourcing support provided by you
- Use creative, effective and efficient candidate attraction strategies (encompassing online and offline media, recruitment agencies, advertising and direct sourcing) and tactics to attract the very best talent in the marketplace to IHG. Ensure all talent acquisition strategies support and are in line with GC people strategy
- Help team leader to work with global procurement identify, appoint and review the performance of preferred recruitment agencies and other appropriate third parties to support corporate and hotel recruitment needs
- Demonstrate to effectively use the IHG system for the overall candidate management process and to be the ambassador for new hiring tools
- Increase the direct sourcing hiring rate both in hotels and supporting center
- Participate and implement the RAF program both in hotels and Supporting Center
- Participate and Coordinate the talent acquisition program and policy drafting in order to optimize the hiring process
- Lead hiring monthly reports and dashboards
- Support various Talent Acquisition activities/programs (hotels and Corporate) as required
Your day to day
- Experience in Behavioral Interviewing and interpreting psychometric evaluations
- Experience in utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (Lumesse)
- Ability to work across multiple business units
- Organized, systematic and good communication skills
- Demonstrated capability in impact and influence
- Strong consulting and project management skills
- Degree in Business Management or related
- Minimum 8 years recruitment experience; ideally held similar experience working within MNC companies.
- Previous search firm research experience is desirable.
- Experienced in identifying quality external candidate and matching skill sets against roles