Hôtel Franchise - Ingénieur en chef
Hotel Brand: Vignette Collection
Location: Kuwait , Kuwait City
Hôtel : Arabella Beach Hotel - (KWIAA)
Numéro de poste : FRKWIAA2576
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell.
Your day to day
Our guests’ safety and comfort is our number one priority. Are you ready to make it yours? We’re searching for a Chief Engineering that sees the big picture to keep his team one step ahead of maintenance challenges. While motivating them to take pride in delivering safe and compliant stays 24/7/365.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Directing daily engineering needs to ensure the right team is always on the right task
● Developing a maintenance programme that creates a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy
● Overseeing physical operations – from maintenance and repair to security and servicing
● Being flexible to react to ad-hoc duties where we have to unexpectedly pull together to get a task completed
● Supervising a number of maintenance and engineering staff as well as tradespeople and contractors in a large, luxury, resort setting
What we need from you
● Some college or advanced vocational training
● Four years’ experience in general building maintenance and/or construction or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Specialized expertise in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry fields
● Level 3 EPA Certification, HVAC and refrigeration certificate, licensed plumber and/or journeyman status for electrician and carpenter may be required
● Hotel experience preferred
● Professional certification
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.