Superviseur des aliments et des boissons
Marque de l'hôtel : Holiday Inn
Lieu : Nouvelle-Zélande, Otago, Queenstown
Hôtel : Holiday Inn - Queenstown Remarkables Park (ZQNPK)
Job number: EMEAA23333
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park is your new hub for South Island exploration. With a convenient location in the Remarkables Park precinct just 5 minutes from Queenstown Airport, our full service hotel has a range of modern facilities to make your stay extra comfortable while you create memories in the heart of New Zealand’s world famous alpine playground.
Your day to day
Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park are seeking an energetic Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the Food & Beverage team and be part of the hotel pre-opening. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you'll lead the daily service of the Restaurant and Bar, in room dining and banqueting.
In addition, you will be responsible for leading your team to success through training & coaching as required. In this position, you will also be responsible for administrative duties such as rostering and time sheets.
As part of the hotel pre-opening, a large focus will be on training your team and embedding the brand culture as we all work towards our hotel goals.
What we need from you
- Extensive knowledge of all Food and Beverage operations
- Experience as a leader in Food and Beverage for a minimum of 1 year
- Banqueting and group function experience is highly desired
- A natural leadership style which drives and motivates those around you
- A positive and energetic attitude and ready to roll up your sleeves to support the entire hotel team,
- A genuine want to be part of a hotel pre opening and join a highly motivated team
- Self motivated and ready to take the lead in busy restaurant and C&E settings
- an LCQ or Managers Certificate will be held in high regard
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts during the day, evening, weekends and public holidays
- Must hold the right to work in NZ.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and well make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.