Executive Pastry Chef (Pre-opening) at Regent Bali Canggu
Marque de l'hôtel : Regent
Lieu : Indonésie, Bali Indonésie, Bali
Hôtel : Bali Canggu (DPSCR), Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong B No. 93xx, Canggu, Kuta Utara
Job number: 118984
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for Good. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as Executive Pastry Chef at Regent Bali Canggu?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leaders and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day
- Maintain your department consistency through the continuous improvement of quality of raw and processed ingredients as well as all relevant costs and expenses.
- Work directly with all support departments, Engineering, Stewarding and Hygiene for the maintenance of the Hotels Fire Life Safety Program, Maintenance of all Equipment and Hygiene Program to the highest Regent standards.
- Actively contribute towards the Hotels Regent Food Library and Conduct Regular Masterclasses within the team for the continuous quality advancement.
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Ensures customer satisfaction in accordance to the Regent Distinction Service Behaviors, the Strategic Brand Pillars and the respective service standards of Regent Brand.
- He must ensure that all food offerings on the resort are the most attractive and tasteful possible to provide always the best quality food to our guest.
- Personally, meets potential event guests for menu planning and discussions. Interact with Regent guests on daily basis in the outlets and create a meaningful relationship.
- Works with Superior and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
- Assists in planning for future staffing needs
- Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.