Executive Chinese Chef
Marque de l’hôtel: Place Crowne
Emplacement: Philippines, Région de la capitale nationale (Manille), Quezon City
Job number: EMEAA35492
Your day to day
- Direct daily kitchen activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive – connect departments to create sense of one team
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Communicate with all hotel department heads to stay informed of kitchen needs and ensure timely responses to requests.
- You’ll make sure our dishes are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
- Keep an eye on competitor activity / industry innovation to develop your own ideas in the kitchen
- Make sure food and drinks are secure and stored safely – always keep stock replenished to minimize waste
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment and environment are hygienic and working properly
- Always follow governmental regulations and company policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
What we offer
We offer great benefits and opportunities for future career progression!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.