Chef exécutif 行政 总厨
Marque de l'hôtel : Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Lieu : Chine, Tianjin, Tianjin
Hôtel : Tianjin Jinnan (TSNTJ), Lingyu Road Balitai Area, Jinnan District, 300350
Numéro d'emploi : 119097
- Complete forecasts, plans, and departmental production reports for management.
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals.
- Maintain updated and accurate costing and documentation of all dishes prepared and sold in the food and beverage operations.
- Manage day-to-day kitchen activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviours, and governmental regulations. Ensure staff has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Assist sales, catering and banquet staff with banquets, parties and other special events.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Solicit guest feedback to improve food and presentation quality.
- Assist with addressing customer questions and issues relating to kitchen services.
Assist Food and Beverage Director with menu planning, food and beverage coordination, table arrangements, decoration options, etc
- RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS:
- Ensure that all menu items are prepared and presented according to established recipes and standards.
- Develop menu design and concepts for all food and/or bar outlets, and catering events. Monitor competitor and industry trends.
- Maintain procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment. Replenish supplies in a timely manner and minimise waste and pilferage.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment and storerooms are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Adhere to governmental regulations as well as brand standards and hotel or company policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
任职要求QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
具有烹饪学历或证书，5 年厨师经验，至少 1 年主管岗位经验，或具有其他同等烹饪学历及经验。必须掌握本地语言。Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts and five years of experience as a chef, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience. Must speak local language(s).
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.