Director of Marketing & Communications / Marketing & Communications Manager /インターコンチネンタルホテル大阪
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: Japan, Osaka, Osaka
Hotel: Osaka (OSAHA), 3-60, Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, 5300011
Job number: 116135
As a Director of Marketing & Communications / Marketing & Communications Manager depending on experience, produces a Public Relations Plan which promotes and maintains good public relations in order to maintain the prestigious image of the hotel. Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Public Relations activities.
Your day to day
- Direct/Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Help prepare the departmental budget and financial plans including the hotel marketing plan
- Create and implement Marketing/PR plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales
- Monitor budget and control expenses
- Develops a public relations programme for the hotel based on its marketing goals. Liaises with Marketing in targeting specific markets and developing the public relations strategies to reach these markets
- Develops and organizes promotional activities, coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases
- Disseminates corporate press releases to appropriate local trade and consumer media
What we need from you
- Four or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with managing experience over a MarCom team
- Strong knowledge and skill of Public Relations
- Able to communicate clearly and openly with others based on trust
- A person who is always goal-oriented and willing to change and take on new challenges
- A positive and aggressive approach to any situation, never giving up
- Able to build positive relationships with related departments
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in the environment
Language skills: Able to communicate appropriately/fluently in Japanese and English
System: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office(Word/ Excel /Power Point )
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.