Chef de Partie - Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong
Marque de l'hôtel : Hotel Indigo
Lieu : Singapour, Singapour
Hôtel : Singapour Katong (SINKI), 86 East Coast Road, 428788
Numéro du poste : 104128
At Hotel Indigo our team members are full of neighbourhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That’s the Hotel Indigo way. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Hotel Indigo brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Hotel Indigo we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests.
Join us as a Chef de Partie in Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
- Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Demi Chef, Cook and Commis Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
- Planning of menus; considers availability of raw food and ingredients, availability of skills required in preparing new menus, style and standards of hotels
- Prepare meals for respective section(s)(restaurant, outlets, etc.) and assist in all kitchen activities to ensure that guests receive high quality food items in a timely manner. Coordinate the smooth service in relation to the pass and pick-up of food.
- Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
- Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
- In absence of Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
Requirements for this role
- 2 years’ experience as a Chef De Partie or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Have a vibrant personality
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including
- Duty Meals
- Birthday Off
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow Opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Hotel Indigo brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Hotel Indigo and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.