Banquet Cook 2
Marque de l'hôtel : InterContinental
Situation : États-Unis, Géorgie, Atlanta
Hôtel : Buckhead Atlanta (ATLBH), 3315 Peachtree Rd. Ne, 30326
Job number: 115755
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and as importantly the food. As Cook / Commis Chef, your passion for presentation and dedication to delivering flavour will complete each guest’s experience. By taking pride in your workspace, keeping your standards high, and giving our menu the benefit of your expertise, you’ll create some of our guests’ most lasting memories.
- Make each meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the taste buds. With your own signature flare, you’ll turn our high standards into memorable meals for every guest.
- Own your kitchen – keep on top of supplies and equipment, and minimise waste.
- Tell your supervisor or duty manager about any unsafe equipment, low supplies or safety incidents.
- Help create a safe space by following our safety procedures and wearing necessary protective equipment.
- Be cleaner than clean – meet or exceed local cleanliness and hygiene laws.
- Help with washing up and other kitchen duties when needed.
- Give guests a better experience by helping with any queries or advice
- Wear your uniform with pride.
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Strong – sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling.
- Literate – you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths.
- Flexible – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job.
- Compliant – as well as meeting local laws on food handling and serving alcohol, you’ll be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language.
- Articulate – a great communicator, you’ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.