Especialista, Estrategia de Ventas de Grupos y Reuniones
Marca del hotel:
Location: Mexico, Guadalajara
Hotel: Corp Guadalajara, Ontario #1050, Col., 44630
Job number: R203286
Job Summary –
Provides support to Field Sales Force and Regional Sales Centers by servicing leads through the effective execution of the enquiry handling process, steps to conversion, and the preparation of proposals, quotations, and by cross checking product information between hotels for all brands within the IHG.
Proactively grow and maximize revenue and profit opportunities in the Groups and Meetings segment and fulfilment of leads from developed assigned accounts both dedicated and managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
• Collaborates with Key Account Director and executes Groups & Meetings account strategies with assigned accounts.
• Assists in working directly with Key Account client contacts and actively proposes and closes Groups & Meetings business
• Strategically manages lead process, analysis of transaction reports and re-prospecting efforts
• Fulfills and where possible exceeds customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries into an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue
• Where first choice property may not be available, cross sell the customer to another IHG branded property, profiling hotel
• Ensures accurate and timely capture of pertinent data into the required sales systems
• Develops and delivers the relevant and appropriate documentation to the customer and hotel
• Ensures the timely follow up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion
• Ensures accurate and timely communication of the status and pertinent information of potential bookings to initiator and recipient hotel
• Build, maintain, and foster relationships through direct customer contact with Key Stakeholders, clients, and properties
Technical skills and Knowledge -
• Demonstrated Sales Skills.
• Demonstrated ability to determine what is required and take action and responsibility to deliver it. Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required.
• Must have established organization skills required to maintain electronic and paper filing systems
• Maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to policy and procedure and communicate knowledge effectively to all personnel when applicable.
• Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports.
***English and Spanish required***
Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
2-4 years progressive work-related experience within a regional sales team, hotel sales or similar environment, with demonstrated proficiency and understanding of one or more functions related to the position.What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected, and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.