Spa Therapist (Full-Time)
Hotel Marca: Kimpton
Ubicación: Reino Unido, Glasgow
Hotel: Principal Glasgow Blythswood Sq (GLAPG), 11 Blythswood Square, G2 4AD
Job number: 103396
Kimpton Blythswood Square Spa are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our growing Spa Team…
Salary up to £24,960.00 per annum (£12.00 per hour) – 40 hours per week contract, plus upselling opportunities. From April we are paying up to £13.50 per hour/£28,080.00 per annum based on a 16 hour week (dependant on experience)- plus upselling!
You will be working 5 shifts per week between 08:30am - 20:30pm.
Are you ready to bring your exceptional people skills and expertise and experience to a crucial fast paced world-leading luxury 5* Spa? Then we invite you to join us as Spa Therapist, at Kimpton Blythswood Square. We have exciting plans to refurbish our Spa facilities, allowing us to offer our guests an enhanced experience with new luxurious elements such as our brand new Snow Bliss shower and upgrading our current offerings such as our well-loved Pool and Sauna (due to be completed late summer 2023)…
Our Spa Therapist’s play a vital role in delivering a 5-star guest experience. They have an eye for the finer details alongside an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Spa Therapists ensures and assists in the smooth day to day running of the Spa and deliver a range of Spa treatments to our guests such as Full body massage (including Hot stone and deep tissue massage), Reflexology and Facials.
YOUR CORE PURPOSE WILL BE:
- Greeting Guests: you will ensure our guests are greeted with the Kimpton Spa 5* welcome, ensuring all guests have full knowledge of the Spa & Treatments available.
- Treatments: you will perform treatments as per guidelines and ensure the guest is satisfied with all treatments undertaken. During the treatments you will make sure that the guest is comfortable and has understood what the treatment consists of.
- Interacting with guests: when talking to guests you should be able to give the correct information and answer all queries regarding contra-indications, treatments & retail products, whilst upselling our range of products available.
AS A SPA THERAPIST YOU WILL NEED:
- Passion: you will be passionate about Spa and Wellness and be focussed on our guests 100% of the time (in turn, providing excellent guest experiences)
- Experience: Previous experience as a Spa Therapist within a Hotel or experience Spa UK Qualified to NVQ level 3 or ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent in beauty treatments and massage. Ishga training is desirable.
- Attention to detail: Attention to detail and multi-tasking is key to ensure our guests’ experiences are safe and relaxing
Ultimately, your insight, commitment and pride in your work will make you an integral part of the Kimpton family.
What’s in for you as a Spa Therapist (just in case you need more persuading)
- £24,960.00 per annum (£12.00 per hour) basic pay, plus upselling opportunities and increased pay from April 2023!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style. A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Spa Therapist, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.