Terapeuta de spa
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: India, Fort Barwara
Hotel: Fort Barwara (JAISS), Chauth Ka Barwara, Rajasthan, 322702
Job number: 117305
Duties and Responsibilities
As Spa Therapist, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
• Have thorough knowledge and able to perform spa menu face and body treatments as per Six Senses Spas standards.
• Make sure treatment rooms always have enough supplies as per standards.
• Request and log stock of supplies necessary for the treatment rooms.
• Set up the treatment rooms as per standards.
• Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to guests at all times.
• Serve the welcome drink or other menu offerings to the guests when required.
• Maintain cleanliness, safety and hygiene of the Spa and treatment rooms.
• Ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
• Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
• Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Spa Therapist, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar luxury spas and health clubs with proven references. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
- Graduated or have broad knowledge on anatomy and physiology, massage therapy, beauty therapy at either NVQ, ITEC or CIDESCO.
- Understanding and specialization of various beauty product, aesthetic appliances, its specifications and uses. Knowledge in use of facial, nail or other beauty technology as required to fulfil spa treatments.
- Fluent in English.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Spa Therapist at Six Senses Fort Barwara. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Fort Barwara is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.