Coordinador de ventas, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: Changi Airport (SINCP), 75 Airport Boulevard #01-01, 819664
Job number: EMEAA37654
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business. By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Your day to day
As Sales Coordinator, you’ll assist the hotel sales team with revenue generation of the hotel and administrative service. Maintaining good relations and simultaneously building new relationship to generate fresh sales.
- Attend regular sales meetings
- Build rapport and strong relations with employees
- Entertain clients and provide proper customer service
- Attend to telephone, fax, email enquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with promotions and the preparation of products and services
- Work with Singapore IHG properties and regional sales personnel to sell their properties
- Assist superior to compile annual budgets and reports
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and ensure all policies, procedures and guidelines are conducted safely
- Be aware of fire safety rules and hazards, and inform supervisors of any injuries or assistance required
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Maintaining database, stock of printed material and update promotional flyers
- Execute advertisements in a timely manner
- Distribute sales leads and work in line with business needs
Ideally you have at least a Diploma qualification and at least 1 years of experience in an administrative role. You are savvy in managing software systems.What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.