Asistente de habitación
Hotel Marca: Military
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Kansas, Fort Leavenworth
Hotel: Hoge Hall (MFVWA), 214 Grant Ave., edif. 695, 66027
Job number: 100973
- You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests.
- Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions for example.
- Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
- Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed.
- Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimise waste.
- Reunite items with owners – and log any lost and found property.
- Look smart – wear your uniform with pride.
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May have turndown duties.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences
- It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important.
- Strength – with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects.
- You’ll might need to bend and kneel to complete some activities.
- Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills.
- Flexible attitude to shifts – you may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.