Especialista en ventas de reservas
Marca del hotel:
Location: Philippines, Baguio City
Hotel: CRO Baguio, 1 Loakan Road, IHG Building Camp John Hay, 2600
Job number: EMEAA38248
IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world's leading hotel companies and we are looking for people just like you to join our award-winning team in JANUARY 2023!
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
We are looking for Reservations Sales Specialists who will provide travel advice and solutions. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate guests about our brands and products. Empowered to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an industry-leading reservation solutions in English.
- Champion BrandHearted behaviors by demonstrating knowledge, passion and pride.
- Embrace the global and cultural diversity of our guest and business needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed defined performance expectations (revenue, conversion, quality, partner offers, guest satisfaction, etc.) as set by management despite difficulties or obstacles.
- Build rapport with guests through active listening, maintaining an appropriate pace and using a conversational approach to deliver a warm and friendly guest experience.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest’s needs.
- Uses creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; takes accountability and listens to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, break time compliance etc.)
- Navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, ""want-to"" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges. Actively participates in company initiatives, training and events.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Support and demonstrate IHG’s company values and ways of working.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Strong customer service and sales skills, with the ability to balance sales with service;
- Strong English communication skills - listening, written, verbal,
- Social intelligence – empathy, self- awareness, cultural sensitivity
- Ability to customize generic information;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Embrace evolving call and contact types, adopt new tools and processes;
- Efficient and accurate data capture
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
We are looking for great communicators who have the ability to quickly develop relationship with our guests. We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal and customer service skills, excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to quickly navigate web pages.
- Amenable to Work-From-Home with own laptop or desktop and stable internet connection (subject to verification and business exigencies).
- Anyone applying for the role must be at least 18 years old and willing to work on graveyard shifts, holidays and weekends.
- Must be available to start as early as January 9, 2023.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- Incentive Programs
- 20% night differential shift
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.