First impressions count - and creating getting it right for our smallest travelers means getting it right for everyone! To get our youngest guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for Pool Attendants, Kids Club Attendants and Recreations Attendants who can make create fun, laughter and engaging educational experiences to make this an trip they will never forget
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Kicking off truly memorable poolside, kids club or recreation experience with the warmest of welcomes
● Create or deliver fun, educational and local personal experiences for all our guests
● Ensure the spaces you work in are kept to the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance, notifying your supervisors of anything that needs repair
● Anticipating the requests of all guests - looking for opportunities to surprise and delight
● Supervisors - Taking, managing guest bookings for recreation and kids club
● Supervisors - managing and directing the teams daily activities
What We need from you:
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
● Fluency in the local language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
● Looking for ways to bring local Fijian culture to life with all guests
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.