Delivering truly memorable experiences is a complex and ever-evolving operation. To keep things running smoothly, we’re looking for an Operations Manager who knows how to bring the best out of people, maintain exceptional standards and maximise financial returns.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
• Working closely with your General Manager – while also occasionally acting up in their absence
• Directing everyday activity and assignments to enable your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences
• Establishing and implementing service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Responding to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner
• Helping your General Manager to develop, implement and monitor financial and operating plans to safeguard guest satisfaction and promote profitability
What We need from you:
• Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration / Business Administration
• Three years of guest service/hotel experience with at least two years in a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous extended stay experience or experience in a hotel of similar size and complexity preferred
• Must speak fluent English
• Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Join Crowne Plaza one of the largest and best loved premium hotel brands in the world. With more than 420 hotels in diverse locations globally Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to connect on business, pleasure or a blend of both. We've thoughtfully designed our spaces to encourage, support and celebrate great connections. We're also big on meetings and events, a trusted and valued partner for connecting both domestic and global groups alike.
Our branded service style 'Dare to Connect' is crafted for connection. Designed for humans not nameless guests or colleagues. Still professional but touches guests on an emotional level. Where colleagues take their initiative and use their personality because they make a crucial difference in the guest's experience. The role of every colleague at Crowne Plaza is to create memorable emotional connections and the job of every leader is to create an environment where that can happen. Lets Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.