Auditor nocturno (tiempo completo) - Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Texas, San Antonio
Hotel: Holiday Inn - San Antonio-Riverwalk (SATRW)
Número de trabajo: R186994
Do you see yourself as a Night Auditor? What's your passion? Whether you're into football, drawing or skating, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk is located in the center of downtown San Antonio. Our hotel is nestled along the beautiful banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk, as well as steps away from beautiful historical landmarks in the downtown area.
Your day to day
Your day to day duties may include:
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assist in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Balance and audit for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts.
- Communicate with other hotel departments as necessary to resolve accounting discrepancies and to request or provide information.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Perform all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages.
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours. Call in and open tickets with Opera, Protobase, or System Support during the overnight hours if a system fails or issues occur.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepare customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report, and other auditing report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
High School diploma or equivalent plus some customer service experience. Some college and night auditor experience preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the public areas
- Communicating with other people
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when compiling departmental records, or guest registration and reservation information.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- Basic computer skills are used to enter and collect data, and to report systems problems or issues with financial systems in the hotel.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.