RRHH & Generalista de formación @Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown
Marca del hotel:
Ubicación: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubai
Job number: EMEAA34135
A little curiosity can take you anywhere. So, at Hotel Indigo ®, we do more than satisfy our guests' curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighbourhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavours. Where every day brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas.
And just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So, we’re curious about YOU. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighbourhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotels, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
The hotel boast 269 tastefully decorated rooms, each thoughtfully designed to reflect the hotels neighbourhood story, the story of Dubai creek. Other facilities that our guests can expect include an infinity pool deck, fully equipped fitness center and our neighbourhood café and bar, both offering seamless service and array of experiences reflecting this expressive neighbourhood.
Your day to day
In a nutshell as HR & Training Generalist, you will get to learn all the elements of this department! You will be reporting to Director of Human Resources & Training or as directed by the hotel. The following are your job responsibilities as a HR & Training Generalist:
- Daily Administration for the department, making sure all records and documents are up-to-date.
- Take responsibility with the recruitment side of Human Resources including sourcing candidates, scheduling and confirming interviews.
- Organizing & Participating in company events
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks (LinkedIn).
- Constantly communicating within the department to make sure everyone is up-to-date on new hires or any other important information.
- Ensure all new joiners have their Merlin IDs and passwords
- Assist in preparing weekly training completion reports, report to L&Q Manager all incomplete trainings
- Prepare Intern training schedules and share with new interns/HODs
- Prepare monthly training hours report
- Assist in doing minutes of any training and quality meetings
- Assist in setting up the training room with all requirements before any training
- Help in preparing report for the monthly colleague recognition
- Update all HOH notice boards weekly
- Take printout of the Training Calendar every month and distribute to HODs and update notice boards
- Update the guest experience board in café daily
What we need from you
We are now seeking an experienced and lively HR & Training Generalist to join our team. This person will be responsible for payments in this vibrantly designed lifestyle hotel located in a key location in Dubai.
As the first lifestyle branded hotel of IHG in the Middle East, this exciting project really is something to be part of. This is a great opportunity for talented hospitality and Finance professionals to step up in their career and experience a new challenge in a trendy lifestyle brand.
You'll report to the Director of HR & Training, and you’ll play a big role in supporting the overall success of the hotel.
The right fit for this role is someone who has solid hotel background with an energetic and fun personality. He/She should be passionate about people and hospitality. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential. If you are this person, we’d like to meet you.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefit package.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.