Guest Services Officer, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Hotel: Changi Airport (SINCP), 75 Airport Boulevard 01-01
Número de trabajo: EMEAA31735
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Guest Services Officer, you’ll help with a fast and efficient check in of our guests. Ensuring all billing are accurate and that their needs are met.
What is the Job?
- Maintains cashier float, ensure accurate daily report of money received and performs audit balances in accordance to accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
- Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
- Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travellers checks and assists with currency exchange
- Take ownership and attend to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Ensure all policies and procedures are aligned to OH&S guidelines
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- When on night shift, check night report, prepare the morning report and prepare all necessary forms for the following day’s guest arrival
- Be aware of all special promotion procedures and registers and rooms all arrivals according to the hotel’s established procedures
Ideally, you have a pleasant personality. You are quick witted and able to adapt in a fast pace environment. You are fluent in English and able to learn systems on computers. You should also have a Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism or minimum 1 year of experience in a hotel front office environment.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.