Líder de servicios para huéspedes
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: Singapur Katong (SINKA), 88 East Coast Road, 423371
Número de empleo: 104893
Are you ready to make the SMART career choice? Holiday Inn Express is the smart choice for savvy business and leisure travelers, offering a relaxed, affordable and hassle-free stay every time. Located at the heart of key business and leisure districts, every Holiday Inn Express is just steps away from dining and entertainment options. As a Team Member at Holiday Inn Express, you will experience a variety of roles in your daily job and will be empowered to make a difference. You will be part of a multi-skilled, multi-talented, collaborative and action-oriented team to deliver the SMART experience, providing everything our guests need and nothing they don’t.
Join us as a Guest Services Leader in Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increasing productivity.
- Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment.
- To assist in the hotel's revenue growth by leveraging on the company's systems & procedures.
- Assist with third party vendor induction and support in managing the performance of third party vendors.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide Senior Guest Service Agents and Guest Service Agent’s mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve employee engagement.
- Educate/train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws & safety regulations.
- Ensure the team is job trained and has the tools and equipment to complete job duties.
- Manage third party vendor staffing requirements, plan and assign work.
- Ensure ‘one team approach’ and quality service through daily communication and coordination.
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the Make Every Interaction Counts brand service behaviors.
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future strength.
- Responsible for SGSA/GSA Training / Rostering / Coaching as directed by the Assistant Rooms Division Manager, Rooms Division Manager or General Manager.
- Respond to guest complaints and ensure corrective action to resolve their issues / concerns.
- Carry out the special needs and requests of guests and repeat visitors.
- Advise employees of deficiencies and instruct on corrective action. Provide retraining as needed.
- Demonstrate BrandHearted behaviors by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
- Responsible for IHG Rewards Club enrolment and recognition.
- Ensure the ‘one team approach’ by assisting in all Reception tasks when required.
- Accountable for the maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in accordance with the Service Level Standards.
- Assist the IT shared services support in the PMS Maintenance, Configuration and Interface Management.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- Act in a responsible and senior way when dealing with hotel revenue.
- Support Holiday Inn Express operation base on Brand Standard and Local authorities guidelines when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent plus four years’ service industry experience.
- Supervisory experience is essential.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including
- Duty Meals
- Birthday Off
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow Opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn Express and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com or click apply.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.