Prácticas de recepción - Kimpton Vividora Barcelona
Hotel Marca: Kimpton
Hotel: Vividora Hotel (BCNKI), Carrer del Duc 15
Job number: 100182
Front Office Internship
Kimpton Vividora, located in the Gothic Quarter brings the boutique concept created in the US by Kimpton in 1981, with 156 rooms designed to provide the Kimpton experience to our guests.
In Kimpton you can:
- Be yourself: Who you are is who we are. So, bring the real you. The best and ever-improving version of you. Bring your background, your personality, your individuality, your creativity. It’s those just-you qualities that make it more personal for you, and our guests.
- Lead yourself: We support you, and you support we. We trust you to give it your all, take initiative, do right when no one’s watching, find creative new ways to delight guests and co-workers. We trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: As long as we’re here, why not make lives better? Yours and our guests. We care for both, and we pursue every chance we can to create a ridiculously personal experience (aka. A Kimpton Moment) every day. That focus and passion gives our work meaning. What you do matters. You matter.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s the internship?
As Front Office intern, you’ll be supporting the department in all required areas, including handling reservations, guiding guests and being a Kimpton ambassador.
You’ll be supervised by the Front Office team.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner recognizing IHG Rewards Club Members and returning guests.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field.
- Previous hotel knowledge and experience in operational departments will be valuable.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive, positive, energetic, dynamic, emphatic, team-worker and with passion for service.
What to expect from us
- 300€ gross monthly.
- Laundry service for the uniform.
- Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool.
- Meals included on shift.
- Cool environment and lots of fun! 😊
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.