Marca del hotel: Even Hotels
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
Hotel: INCLUSO - Pittsburgh Downtown (PITEV)
Número de trabajo: R193520
Do you see yourself as a Keeping Active Front Desk Agent?
What's your passion? Whether you're into gardening, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Well-coming Wellness at EVEN Hotel Downtown Pittsburgh.
Located in the former Kauffman's Department Store building off of Forbes St, the Even Downtown Pittsburgh provides both history and convenience. This hotel is centrally located allowing guests to enjoy Pittsburgh much more simply. Within walking distance from plenty of concert and sports arenas, the Even Downtown Pittsburgh is perfect for your stay no matter the purpose.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure you won’t have to compromise your wellness routine. As one of the first EVEN Hotels in the world, our facility is designed to help our guests maintain a healthy lifestyle while traveling.
Keep active with in-room fitness zones for private workouts and eat well when you choose from our selection of healthy food and beverage options, including made to order smoothies and Grab ‘n’ Go snacks. Accomplish more with free Wi-Fi and mobile furnishings that give you the flexibility you need to be your most productive self. You’ll rest easy with spa-inspired showers, signature bath products and all-natural eucalyptus linens. Start and end your day at EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh as we provide you with the essentials for your healthy lifestyle.
Our Keep Active Agents are glad to Well-come Wellness from start to finish of each guest experience.
Your day to day
Check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
• Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
• Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require
additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order
to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Handling objects, products and computer equipment
• Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
• Basic math skills are used frequently.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide and are available as well as access to wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Mostly importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself
So What’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.