Franchise Hotel - Guest Room Attendant for InterContinental Bellevue at the Avenue
Hotel Marca: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Washington, Bellevue
Hotel: Bellevue at the Avenue - (SEAHA)
Job number: FRSEAHA2552
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The “Avenue Bellevue” development is a newly constructed mixed-use hotel, retail & residence project "The Avenue" consisting of 365 luxury serviced condominium units in 2 towers opening November 2023, surrounded and in synergy with the 208 rooms and suite first class “InterContinental Hotel Bellevue”, convention center, several restaurants, 1,000-unit parking garage and extensive 100.000sf luxury retail space.
Your day to day
Are you passionate about delivering great service? We’re searching for Guest Room Attendants to work alongside our Assistant Housekeeping Manager and Director of Housekeeping to ensure all aspects of housekeeping are befitting of our reputation for delivering genuinely memorable experiences to our guests. This position reports to the Housekeeping Assistant Manager.
Our Guest Room Attendants will be responsible for providing exceptional service in room cleaning and preparation.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Cleaning guest rooms as assigned, including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, polishing surfaces, and organizing amenities. All areas of the guest room need to be appropriately cleaned, dusted, and sanitized.
- Changing and replenishing bed linens, towels, guest amenities etc.
- Removing Room Service trays, dishes, and carts to BOH areas.
- Performing deep cleaning as needed.
- Stocking and maintaining mini-bar items, coffee/tea etc.
- Stocking and maintaining housekeeping supply cart daily.
- Disposing of trash and recyclables.
- Responding to guest requests and concerns in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner in accordance with our standards.
- Performing turn down service as needed.
- Forwarding complaints and special requests to appropriate staff to keep every guest happy, evaluating trends/patterns to proactively monitor guest experience.
- Assisting Public Area Attendants when needed.
What we need from you
What we need from you:
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and high responsiveness.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Experience handling guest queries and concerns.
- Excitement to learn new things and work with fellow team members.
The compensation range for this position is $23.00-25.00/hour.
What we offer
Pyramid Global Hospitality (“Pyramid”) is a leading hotel management company, operating in the US, Caribbean, and Western Europe. With portfolio revenues exceeding $3 billion, Pyramid manages 220 hotels, resorts, and conference centers, both branded and independent. The firm maintains offices in Boston (Headquarters), Cincinnati, Houston, and London.
What really sets us apart from its competitors is our reputation as an employer. Professional growth is not just possible throughout the company but planned and encouraged. The Leadership Team at Pyramid considers team member development its priority, understanding that success is only achieved in a workplace where every contributor is respected and recognized. This is why we deliver superior results.
To care for you and your family, we also offer a comprehensive benefits program.
Your financial well-being:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Matching 401K
- Basic Life and Accidental Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance buy-ups
Your/your family’s health care:
- Medical (we offer four plans through United Healthcare), dental, and vision insurance – available to you on the first of the month after your start date
- Express Scripts Online Pharmacy
- Health Savings Account
- Healthcare Flexible Saving Account
- Supplemental Medical Insurance including Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospitality Indemnity
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance through Figo
Your time off:
- Hotel Discount Program (you will have access to Pyramid’s as well as IHG’s hotel networks)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Delicious free shift meal at our employee cafeteria
- Stellar back-of-house facilities
- Dry cleaning for uniforms
- Support, training, and mentorship from management
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career growth opportunities
Working with Pyramid Global hospitality is working for an employer that cares about your well-being where we put our people first. Come join us and experience career growth! We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.