Representante de mantenimiento de ingeniería - Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Ohio, Cleveland
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Cleveland Clinic (CLEEA)
Número de trabajo: R186045
We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic is located on the prestigious Cleveland Clinic campus. Travelers appreciate our finer touches that make comfort and convenience a top priority. It is less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
Perform general maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
What we need from you
Advanced vocational training plus two years of experience in general building maintenance or construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification and license if required by law.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 100-300 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawlingOther:
- Specialized knowledge and skills or certification within a field or discipline such as plumbing, electrician, carpentry, equipment mechanics, HVAC, refrigeration, etc.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with the other supervisors, hotel staff and hotel guests.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized in order to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive their instructions for the day and/or to read equipment repair manuals.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, percentages, quantities, and variances are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
We offer a competitive financial and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a matching 401k plan and Hotel discounts worldwide!
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disabled