Duty Manager - Front Office at Holiday Inn® Dubai Festival City
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, AE-DU, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai Festival City (DXBFC)
Job number: EMEAA20122
Your day to day
This role, reports directly to the Operations Manager/Head of Department of Holiday Inn and as the Hotel Duty Manager, you will be responsible for managing the daily operation through set processes, focusing on the guest experience by executing and driving the high and quality standards and employee engagement activities. The scope includes maximizing revenue and profitability, managing costs and productivity. Only candidates meeting these criteria will be shortlisted for possible consideration.
The key responsibilities are:
- Monitor Reception Colleagues to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Work closely with guest relations team to ensure Priority Club and Ambassador Members consistently receive all benefits, repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service & Enrolment targets are met.
- Inspects all VIP rooms prior to arrival, with GRM if required and Greet VIP and Escort guests personally on arrival/ bidding farewell.
- Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system by working closely with GR team, and Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities.
- Promotes Priority Club & Ambassador programs and acts as Champion for both programmes.
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective/preventive action
- Entertains guest within hotel premises for food and drinks with approval from FOD, and driving Guest Cocktail reception to gain loyalty.
- Compile, analyse existing procedures and perform process renovation to have benefit operation, through project management.
- Schedule and attend regular Priority Club and VIP guest cocktail parties and social engagements in an effort to further improve on service delivery.
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Associates degree in hospitality management and/or similar work experiences or certified accreditation and minimum 2 years’ experience as DM in 4* property with 300+ inventory.
- Excel, Word, Power Point, FBM, Opera Computer skills
- Proficiency in speaking and writing Business English
- International Luxury brand experience would be an advantage
What we offer