Director of Revenue & Distribution
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: India, Fort Barwara
Hotel: Fort Barwara (JAISS), Chauth Ka Barwara, Rajasthan, 322702
Job number: 117341
Duties and Responsibilities
As Director of Revenue and Distribution, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Revenue department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
• Continually focus on revenue generation and profile building for our resort and spa and for Six Senses.
• Be responsible for the setup of PMS & CRS to guide and evaluate the room selling strategies.
• Setup the inventory availability, pricing and daily fluctuations that will be discussed with the Commercial Director and coordinated with the reservations team for selling guidelines.
• Develop overall pricing strategies along with the Commercial Director and Group Director of Revenue Management to ensure all target market segments are developed for the long-term benefit of the property’s business and growth.
• Have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel including type of rooms available as well as their location and layout, selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans, credit policy of the hotel and reservation coding.
• Process advance deposits on reservations.
• Track future room availabilities based on reservations.
• Decide and implement free allotment releases and close outs for the resorts by category and update this information in all channels to gain maximum effect and maintain a smooth selling process.
• Review all competitive shops on a regular basis and identify selling strategies and market trends of the competition set. I will countercheck all reservations daily to ensure they are completed with all necessary guest information, profile information and rate/market/source codes.
• Continually focus on reviewing cancellations, adjustments, no-shows as well as groups, blocks and allotments.
• Ensure that all set policies, procedures, best practices are in place and rigorously enforced.
• Liaise and develop sales strategies with the Director of Food and Beverage and Spa & Wellness Director to maximize the revenue across all revenue streams ensuring all distribution channels are optimized and correctly loaded. I will also monitor pick-up patterns, lead times, business and market trends.
• Instill a cost-focused philosophy through training and education.
• Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
To execute the position of Director of Revenue and Distribution, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred and at least one year’s previous experience as a Revenue & Distribution Manager/ Director in similar hotel role or an equivalent combination of education and experience. More than three years’ experience in a similar role, preferred.
• Fluent in English.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Director of Revenue and Distribution at Six Senses Fort Barwara. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Fort Barwara is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.