Director de Alimentos & Bebidas 餐饮 总监
Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicación: China continental, Guangdong, Foshan
Hotel: InterContinental Foshan New City
Número de trabajo: HOTEL43048
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs.
- In partnership with other department heads, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue. Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for our guests.
- Ensure all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with governmental regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Ensure that all food and beverage facilities and equipment are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Analyse guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
- Interact with guests to ensure expectations are being met.
Your day to day
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field plus 4+ years of related experience, including management experience. Must speak local language. Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.