Botones (190227) - Holiday Inn Barrio francés Chateau LeMoyne
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: unitedstates, louisiana
Hotel: Holiday Inn - French Quarter-Chateau LeMoyne (MSYCL)
Job number: R187234
At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over.
At Holiday Inn we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need team members to:
Be you – by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
Get ready – by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
Show you care – by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
Take action – by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
Your day to day
- May need to assist in check in and check out of hotel guest.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied guests.
- Promptly and safely transport luggage to and from guest rooms. May secure, tag and store luggage at guest’s request.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- May regularly inspect and clear hotel entrance and surrounding areas of litter and debris.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to accepting dry cleaning from guest and secure for pick up by dry cleaning company; delivering clean laundry or guest mail/messages, or sundry items to guest rooms, and responding to other special requests.
- Explain and promote hotel facilities, outlets, and services to guest and provide information to guests regarding local attractions and activities.
What we need from you
High School diploma or equivalent, plus some guest service experience or hotel experience preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, pushing, or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds
- Moving about the public areas
- Handling objects such as luggage
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with clients, guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs, reading road signs, etc.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.