Analyst, IT Security Enablement
Marca del hotel: IHG Corporate
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R186754
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of the Role: Build Information Security Program maturity by documenting key processes, assisting with project management oversight, and communicating corresponding security metrics.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to determine the present state of Information Security processes, evaluating their good and bad qualities, documenting models of the processes, and understand related metrics & reporting
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and document cybersecurity Ways of Working (RACI, Roles & Responsibilities), standard operating procedures, playbooks and workflow diagrams for Information Security
- Develop materials for and coordinate facilitation of process awareness training sessions with stakeholders for new or updated processes and program tools / templates
- Support project management oversight by assisting with project set-up & resource tracking / reporting in Clarity
- Support the Information Security Enablement team and Information Security Services leadership team by collecting information for and building executive presentations (e.g. board decks, leadership presentations, cross-team communications, etc.)
What we need from you
- B.A./B.S. degree in a related field
- Certification in lean six sigma and/or project management methodology is preferred
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- Have prior background in information security management and/or technical process development
- Ability to simplify processes; experience recording processes with the use of visual diagrams to represent the business process models with charts and tables
- Ability to analyze existing operational methods then compare current state to leading industry standards, presenting proposed process enhancements to stakeholders that would improve process efficiencies
- Proven Program Management and/or process improvement experience
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- 3 years’ experience in Information Security, Information Technology
- Experience effectively communicating verbally and in writing (emails, PowerPoint, VISIO workflows) interact successfully with multiple levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in decentralized environment and working in a multi-site organization
- Demonstrated ability to gain results through team members without direct management responsibility
- Consulting experience
What we offer
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.