Ejecutivo de cuentas (Libro mayor)
Hotel Marca: Hotel Indigo
Ubicación: Singapur, Singapur
Hotel: Singapur Katong (SINKIN), 86 East Coast Road, 428788
Número de trabajo: 119734
Join us as a Accounts Executive (General Ledger) in Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. We’re looking for someone who can:
Under the general direction of the Director of Finance and Business Support and within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures and local requirements perform a variety of routine accounting duties to ensure correct reporting of revenues and costs, the timely payment of invoices, and/or timely receipt of monies owed to the hotel. Duties performed are at entry-level in a training capacity, with supervision from higher-level accountants.
- Ensuring all IHG Management invoices have proper back-ups & accuracy of billing before making timely payment. To follow up with the end users, operation team members & support centre if required. To coordinate closely with the IHG credit manager for payment follow ups.
- To support during internal & external audits and to ensure all sections comply with the Control Self Assessment.
- Assists Director of Finance and Business Support in budget preparation and input.
- Coordinate with all departments to prepare for Month End & to prepare month end journals.
- Working closely with Accounts Payable to support monthly supplier payments.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to exceed their needs
- Before month end, to complete the Beverage inventory count & to ensure Food & Beverage cost is in line with the forecast. To do inventory reconciliation. On a weekly basis, to prepare the food cost report.
- To review & check P&L details and to prepare for adjustment journals.
- Prepare balance sheet schedule and identify and reconcile all items
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- In the absence of the Purchasing Manager to support in receiving items/ coordinating with suppliers/ approving PR.
- Take action to address these needs in order to exceed their expectations
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Possesses problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. A good ‘real world’ sensibility when applying strategic solutions
- Able to quickly and accurately assess the scope of implementation of proposed innovation and keeping in with the current trends and innovation in the industry
- Enquiring mind with an understanding of innovation and guest experience and the challenges involved in implementing successful change within the hotel operation.
- Must be challenging, diplomatic and able to work across all levels of the organization. Strong desire to grow in the organization.
- High level of capability and credibility in influencing colleagues across functions
- High degree of personal drive, self-starter and able to work independently without regular direct management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills. Able to network and influence peers and senior management with credible and compelling arguments
- Extensive and credible appreciation of brands
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, with 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; articulate, persuasive & influential; systematic and timely
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including
- Duty Meals
- Birthday Off
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow Opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn Express and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com or click apply.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.