Asistente de servidor Tabla 45
Marca del hotel: InterContinental
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Ohio, Cleveland
Hotel: Cleveland (CLEHA), 9801 Carnegie Avenue, 44106
Job number: 117069
Provide fast and courteous service of food and beverages to guests and ensure quality of food and beverage presentation per established standards.
At Holiday Inn® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need team members to:
- Be you – by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Get ready – by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
- Show you care – by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
- Take action – by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
- Alert Outlet Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
- Greet all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.
- Perform side-work, and any other opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.