Senior IT Architect - Corporate Applications
Marca del hotel:
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: 101235
The Sr IT Architect will be a seasoned member of the enterprise architecture team that helps the organization evolve to next generation unified architectures for the company’s Enterprise Products and Platforms. The Sr IT Architect will work with the enterprise products & platforms teams and be part of the iterative evolution of their products and platforms to target unified architecture. In addition, the Sr IT Architect helps develop and support governance processes that ensure that team deliverables meet the Company’s standards for performance, availability, quality, security, operability and maintainability.
- Develops a unified architecture that is scalable across the organization and ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standards and develops roadmap incorporating industry best practices.
- Translates industry technology direction to business value and serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches.
- Ability to influence business partners, architects and key stakeholders within the architecture team and other functional areas on the adoption of technical solutions and drive the solution to completion.
- Research and evaluate, or provide direction to others researching and evaluating, new technologies coming to market and their potential application to IT strategies and business plans.
- Provides guidance and enterprise‐wide influence leading to solutions that are well engineered, operable, maintainable, scalable, and delivered on schedule.
- Understand current the current technology stack and ability to decompose it into target architecture.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Take pride in their contribution to the success of the team.
- Understanding of wide variety of integration technologies
- Learn from experiences and apply learnings to future initiatives.
- Ability to continuously learn business and technology.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
Key Skills & Experiences
Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Typically, a minimum of 10-12+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Hospitality or Travel experience preferred.
Technical skills and Knowledge –
- Emphasis on Product areas’ Experience Over Specific Technologies experience
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Portfolio Mgmt: Clarity/Rally
- Back Office:
- HR Systems
- Training and Knowledge Management
- Workplace Technology:
- Digital Workplace Experience
- Collaboration & Communication tools e.g. O365 and Intranet
- Skills: (highlighted highest priorities demonstrated in the Corporate Apps Ecosystem.
- Product Integration - API and Events
- Governance through Influence over Authority
- Agile Methodologies
- Cloud Experience
- SAAS Strategies/Product Selection
- Knowledge of IAM system re: how their data and processes integrate with and support Corporate Applications
- Global Considerations esp. China
- ITSM Technologies (not processes)
- PII Regulation/Data Privacy Experience
- Franchise models in hospitality (or other sectors) as related to using corporate applications to support those business processes.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.