Senior Analyst, Global Insights, Analytics & Data
Marca del hotel:
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número de trabajo: R185685
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Work as part of an analytics team providing analytical support related to brand and product management, direct marketing and mass marketing campaigns, and analysis of consumer behavior and response. Develop quantitative measurements for frequency programs. Support or initiate projects to address strategic and tactical marketing issues for Relationship Marketing, Brand Marketing, Distribution Marketing and/or other business departments. Create recommendations on various projects and initiatives through the modeling of customer, company, and industry data sets. Interpret and explain technical findings to business stakeholders in practical non-technical language. Work well independently, as part of a team, and as leader of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Consult with relevant business functional areas (Marketing, Sales, Reservations, Franchise Services, Field Marketing, and Ecommerce) to establish analytical support objectives.
- Coordinate with Market Research and Database Analytics teams to establish proactive analytic programs and projects to derive consumer insights and formulate business recommendations.
- Design complex performance tracking methods for relevant programs and initiatives.
- Create statistical models of customer behavior and business processes to support business decisions.
- Use campaign management, data mining software, forecasting models and statistical/computational models to achieve analytical objectives such as maximizing response and the guest experience while minimizing cost.
- Analyze results of various testing initiatives in frequency and non-frequency applications.
- Develop presentations to management inside or outside the department in order to report findings, interpret the data analysis, and make recommendations based on results. Also assist managers on the development of content for formal Analytical Skills training courses.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to relevant databases from an information needs perspective including internal and external data sources.
- May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities.
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in an analytical discipline with a graduate degree preferred - Economics, Operational Research, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Applied Statistics are highly desirable
10 years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and marketing analysis. Experience working in highly analytical teams, with some interaction with senior leadership clients. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrated proficiency at analyzing complex data sets. Strong presentation and writing skills; ability to develop compelling storyboards.
Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize incoming requests
Expert knowledge of data modelling and statistical tools, including but not limited to SQL, Python, Google Cloud, Tableau, Salesforce.com
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint for the purpose of translating technical and statistical information into actionable business insights for clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of statistical software (preferably SAS) and application of multivariate methods (e.g. regression, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, cluster analysis, conjoint analysis).
- Experience in conducting quantitative marketing analyses including some or all of the following: market segmentation, product positioning, perceptual mapping, product pricing, concept testing and market sizing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques for promotion design, post promotion analysis and response modeling (e.g. design of experiments, ANOVA, various regression methods).
- Demonstrated familiarity with financial concepts: ROI, NPV, pro forma modeling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing queries in order to transform data from relational and flat-file database structures
- Demonstrated experience with a visualization tool (Tableau strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- High level critical thinking & problem solving skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans