Asistente de habitación (tiempo completo) - Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Estados Unidos, Texas, San Antonio
Hotel: Holiday Inn - San Antonio-Riverwalk (SATRW)
Número de trabajo: R191530
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND RECEIVE A $750.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Do you see yourself as a Room Attendant? What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, drawing or gardening, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk is located in the center of downtown San Antonio. Our hotel is nestled along the beautiful banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk, as well as steps away from beautiful historical landmarks in the downtown area.
Your day to day
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
- Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions
- Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
- Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed
- Be organized - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimize waste
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
- May have turndown duties
- May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak some English is preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.