Room Attendant (Casual) - InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Marca del hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicación: Australia, Queensland, Sanctuary Cove
Job number: EMEAA32009
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
As the first InterContinental Resort to land in Australia, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reflects the grand, graceful architecture of a classic Queensland estate, nestled within the beautiful surrounds of Sanctuary Cove.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand as a casual Room Attendant.
Your day to day
Join our Housekeeping team as a Room Attendant to keep our hotel fresh and clean!
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of rooms to maximise our guests' comfort and satisfaction during their stay.
Your day to day will involve;
- Attending to guest requests.
- Reporting any maintenance concerns.
- Check out, service and deep cleaning of rooms in line with brand standards.
- Assisting the wider Housekeeping Team as needed.
- Ensuring equipment and pantries are kept clean and maintained.
- Working with a range of chemicals.
What we need from you
- Minimum 6 months' experience in Housekeeping in a full-service hotel/hospitality environment
- A good team player and an ability to work collaboratively
- You will need to be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment and able to carry, push or lift heavy objects such as linen, beds, bed sheets and vacuum cleaners, and be able to frequently stand up and move about the Resorts grounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and priortise workloads
- You will have good communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to high standards.
- You must also hold the appropriate work rights to work within Australia alongside an open driver’s license and be flexible to work weekends and evenings as required.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.