Asistente de habitación - Tiempo parcial - Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Melbourne Airport (MELCR)
Número de trabajo: EMEAA29290
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport are currently seeking Room Attendants to join our friendly team.
Your day to day
Making sure our rooms are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests is a top priority – you'll be creating a haven for them to relax in and get a great night's sleep before their flight.
As part of the worldwide IHG hotel group, our 207 room hotel prides itself on the "IHG Clean Promise" that we offer all our guests. We make sure the rooms are perfect the first time around, and we are seeking Room Attendants who share this same pride and passion.
These part time roles are permanent part time so enjoy the job security and we pay above Award hourly rates!
Our rosters are predominately day shifts over 7 days per week but all attendants are rostered for early evening shifts from time to time on a rotating roster.
What we need from you
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Experience - Previous cleaning experience in a hotel or commercial setting
- Strength - this role is a physical role that involves bending, lifting and pushing so you will need to be fit and healthy
- Positive - we're looking for a positive and energetic attitude with a "can do" approach meaning you're happy to roll up your sleeves and help everyone out
- Flexibility - this role involves working during the day, early evenings, weekends and public holidays
- You must have full working rights to work in Australia
What we offer
We offer great benefits here at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport including:
- Above Award hourly rates with loadings for weekend and public holiday shifts
- Fully paid training
- Free car parking on site
- Uniform and laundry provided
- On shift meals provided
- A paid day of leave for your birthday - hip hip hooray!
- Hotel and food & beverage discounts across IHG hotels Australia and Worldwide
So show us how you can make our guests smile here at Holiday Inn and apply now!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.