Especialista en Ventas de Reservas - Japonés
Marca del hotel: IHG Corporate
Ubicación: Filipinas, Región de la Capital Nacional (Manila), Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila
Número de trabajo: EMEAA11275
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
An expert in providing travel advice and solutions. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate guests about our brands and products. Empowered to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an industry-leading reservation solution in English and Japanese
- Champion BrandHearted behaviors by demonstrating knowledge, passion and pride.
- Embrace the global and cultural diversity of our guest and business needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed defined performance expectations (revenue, conversion, quality, partner offers, guest satisfaction, etc.) as set by management despite difficulties or obstacles.
- Build rapport with guests through active listening, maintaining an appropriate pace and using a conversational approach to deliver a warm and friendly guest experience.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest’s needs.
- Uses creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; takes accountability and listens to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, break time compliance etc.)
- Navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, "want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges. Actively participates in company initiatives, training and events.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Embracing change and adjusting well to evolutions in situation and task while sensitively responding and supporting others through change.
- Understand and consider the impact of own actions on self and others (colleagues, guests, and hotels, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
- Support and demonstrate IHG’s company values and ways of working.
- Willingly deliver on additional tasks as assigned.
What we need from you
Must be fluent in Japanese and English. Previous call centre experience in a sales capacity (non-scripted environment) or other call handling experience preferred. Hotel/travel experience desired.
- Strong customer service and sales skills, with the ability to balance sales with service;
- Strong bilingual communication skills (Japanese and English) – listening, written, verbal,
- Social intelligence – empathy, self awareness, cultural sensitivity
- Ability to customize generic information;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Embrace evolving call and contact types, adopt new tools and processes;
- Efficient and accurate data capture
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.