Asistente de área pública
Marca del hotel:
Ubicación: Singapur, Centro de Singapur, Singapur
Hotel: InterContinental - Singapur (SINHB)
Número de trabajo: EMEAA33986
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
- Vacuum guest corridor and F&B outlet Empties trash from Bin in area assigned.
- Cleans Food and Beverage outlets.
- Cleans sidewalks and The Hotel surrounding.
- Cleans locker rooms and public rest rooms.
- Clean lobbies.
- Clean offices.
- Reports damages and malfunctions to supervisor
- Attends training sessions as required
- Cleans and maintains daily assigned areas according to standards and procedures
- Maintains equipment in proper state of cleanliness as per standard
- Stores equipment in appropriate storage areas
- Maintains detailed knowledge of hotel daily activities in order to assist with guest inquiries
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the hotel, public areas, rest rooms and surrounds layout in order to assist guests
- Report unusual behaviours / activities to supervisor
- Reports and submits lost and found articles to superior immediately
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy and adheres conduct, personal grooming and hygiene standards
- Reports directly to Housekeeping supervisor.
- Reports any health or safety hazard
- Cleans corridors including elevators, furniture, carpeting, light fixtures, and mirrors.
- Perform such cleaning tasks as turning mattresses, vacuuming behind furniture, dusting walls, and vacuuming draperies.
- Maintains Housekeeping equipment. Changes and Hang Curtain.
- Washes walls and scrubs bathroom tiles as assigned.
- Spots and shampoo carpet as required.
- Assumes overall responsibility for maintaining presentation standards to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of Housekeeping employees.
What we need from you
- Records room status in allocated section accurately
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy
- Adheres to personal grooming and hygiene standard
- Attends training sessions as required
- Reporting to Housekeeping Supervisor in regards to daily reporting of the rooms cleaning and inspecting of the rooms check in and check out which also includes any trouble with the rooms.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Duty Meal
• Uniforms/ Laundry Services
• Midnight Transportation
• Birthday Off
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Flexi Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.