Encargado de turno de noche (a tiempo completo) | Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach
Marca del hotel: Crowne Plaza
Ubicación: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Coogee Beach-Sídney (SYDCB)
Número de trabajo: EMEAA32421
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people. They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach is located in a perfect central beachside location, an area priding itself on its laid-back lifestyle, tranquil waters, historic ocean baths and plenty of green spaces.
Your day to day
We’re looking for a passionate Duty Manager to lead our overnight Front Office operations. On shift, you’ll be a leader – managing guest experience, team performance and Hotel operations. You’ll focus on ensuring our team deliver authentic, memorable experiences for our guests while supporting and developing the team to drive results.
So what does the day-to-day look like?
- Having authentic conversations with our guests to resolve their issues, queries or concerns
- Overseeing the Hotel operations in the absence of Senior Management
- Being the first point of contact for any critical emergency situations
- Leading the team to deliver results that positively impact guest experience and overall Hotel performance
- Focusing on team development to ensure our team are continuously learning and broadening their skills
What we need from you
The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Duty Manager role or similar Customer Service Management role
- The right to work in Australia
- A valid NSW RSA competency card
- First aid and basic CPR certification
- Hotel industry experience (preferred but not essential)
- Positive energy, eye for detail, and passion for delivering great guest experiences
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- A collaborative approach to work
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.