Night Auditor - Holiday Inn Dandenong
Marca del hotel: Holiday Inn
Ubicación: Australia, Victoria, Dandenong
Hotel: Dandenong (MELDG), 50-52 McCrae Street, 3175
Job number: 103849
Our hotels never sleep. So, we’re looking for a Night Auditor to provide customer service support, balance the books and perform other essential accounting tasks to help us stay one step ahead of tomorrow during our late-night shifts.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Processing payments including room charges, debit and credit, cash and cheques in accordance with established procedures
● Checking guests in, out and managing any wake-up call requests
● Answering phones and dealing with overnight guest queries
● Running night audit property management systems or manual equivalents
● Performing other duties such as concierge services and special guest requests
What We need from you:
● Accounting and mathematics skills for accurate auditing and payment processing
● Cash handling experience for counting and securing bank and processing cash payments
● Computer literacy, including familiarity with PMS software
● Strong verbal communication and good listening skills, for effective and pleasant interactions with guests and housekeeping staff
● Customer service experience
● Knowledge of hotel operations, offers and the local area
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.